The UVU Ultra Race Jacket is a £1,200 cold weather running jacket. It can be worn by itself or as the outer shell to UVU’s Ultimate Extreme Cold Race System. The jacket offers phenomenal protection for the Ultra and Extreme Runner. The climate control technology allows an operating range of arctic temperatures of -35 degrees celsius through to +10. The shell jacket offers climate control, breathability and is waterproof, without the layering system it can be used to brave the elements in cool Urban climates.
The fabric features Schoeller’s c_change™ climate and temperature reacting membrane. This specialist material mimics the effect of a pine cone – opening in reaction to higher external or body temperatures and closing with lower temperatures – therefore maintaining an optimal body climate.
Rather than just taping seams, UVU sonic weld seals seams and then tapes over them enhancing protection against wind and rain whilst ensuring a lightweight, chaff-proof finish.
- Handmade & Laser Cut with Precision
- Sonically Welded Seams
- Breathable & Waterproof
- Windproof and Abrasion Resistant
- Climate Control Membrane Technology
- 4 Way Stretch
- Ultra Sweat Patch on Forearm
- Ultra Chest Pocketing for Quick Access
- Underarm Pit Zips with Mesh to retain shape
- 2 Side Pockets with Internal Access to mid layers
- Back Stash Storage Pocket – with double sided entry
- Small Front Drop Pocket for Phone, Keys or Gel
- Single Handed Hood Adjustment
- External Watch Housing
- Internal MP3 / Earphone Housing
- Tonal Reflective Details for High Visibility