Exotac’s goal with the Matchcap is to create a virtually indestructible and waterproof match case for you to keep matches or any other firestarting materials that must be kept dry.
The case as a red phosphorus striker in the threaded core of the capsule so there is no need to pack a separate striker. The Matchcap also contains a concealed o-ring for waterproofing, durable square thread, a bottom strike anywhere striker and it looks cool too!
The Matchcap can carry any size of matches from the standard kitchen strike-on-the-box to NATO lifeboat matches and even the extended length stormproof matches. With the dual-striker design you can use safety matches, strike-anywhere matches, or a combination of two.
- Waterproof, safe and redundant match striker design
- Replaceable striking pads
- Works with both safety and strike anywhere matches
- Holds matches up to 72mm in length
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Unique lanyard attachment allows for two 550 paracord loops
- Waterproof to depths >5 meters
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction Anodized and laser engraved for durability
- Unique knurl for grip and use with strike anywhere matches
- Match case
- Extra O-rings
- Extra match strikers
- Instruction Manual