Cold Feet? Then why not try the New ThermaCell insoles. Would you believe that these are actually wireless and have a car key sized remote control so there’s no need to take off your shoes to switch them on!
- Rechargeable foot warmer is operated by a wireless remote control while the foot warmer is inside your shoes or boots
- Uses high-tech wireless thermal technology—no wires, extension cords, Velcro® straps, or battery strap brackets, and no batteries mounted to the ankle, shoe, or waist
- Powered by rechargeable, built-in lithium-ion polymer batteries embedded in the foot warmer insoles
- Adjustable to three temperature settings to warm cold feet by remote control: no heat, medium (100 degrees Fahrenheit), and high (111 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times using the included charger. About $0.25 per use or $0.05 per hour of use.
- It’s how to keep feet warm while hunting, working, or playing outdoors
- Small, lightweight remote control operates Heated Insoles and fits into a pocket or attaches to a belt
- Charge lasts up to 5 hours (on medium heat setting)
- Recharges in 4 hours
- Water resistant
- Fit easily into your shoes or boots
- Less than half the cost of other wireless remote systems
- Tested by SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research, and development
- Package includes: 2 Heated Insoles equipped with integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries; 1 remote control with battery; 1 lanyard; 1 drawstring travel bag; 1 global charger; 1 instruction booklet
At ProCamping we’re not 100% convinced by the idea of Thermasoles, I don’t think we would use them while out hiking or backpacking, but of an evening in the tent or just chilling at the campsite it would be lovely to have warm feet!