The Vango Banshee 200 is a best selling tent and part of Vangos core tent line. The tent is a 2 person lightweight and compact tent, suitable for many uses including hiking or overseas travel. The tent is 2.14 kg in weight, packing down to a size of 45 x 15 cm and is a tunnel tent with 2 pre angled poles.
Vango say the Banshee 200 can be erected in 7 minutes. The below video from Cotswold outdoors shows a little more information about the tent and most importantly how to pitch the Vango Banshee 200 Tent.
Banshee 200 Specifications
- All in one pitching – the flysheet and inner simply and quickly pitch together.
- 70D Protex® Polyester featuring Vango hexagonal pattern.
- Breathable polyester Inner Tent.
- Polyester groundsheet waterproof to 6,000mm.
- Colour coded poles.
- Pre-angled poles.
- Flysheet door can be opened as a vent.
- Rain stop flysheet door.
- Multiple reflective points on the pegging points to pick up your torch light.
- Flysheet vents with mesh covering.
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door.
- Part mesh inner door.
- Compression stuffsac.
Have a Banshee 200 Tent? Leave a comment and let everyone know what you love about it and where you have been with it!