The Therm-a-rest NeoAir XLite as the name suggests is an extra light mattress from Therm-a-rest. The NeoAir technology was new in 2012 and changes what you expect from a hiking mattress. It’s warm, comfortable but extremely lightweight. the X-Lite is the next generation of NeoAir which delivers greater performance than the original with a streamlined shape which is ultra light and highly packable.
- Lightweight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest mattress in the NeoAir™ collection – almost 15% lighter than the original.
- Warm: Improved reflective layer recycles body heat and creates dual air pockets that conserve warmth.
- Comfortable: Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ construction provides unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- Weight: 350g
- Dimensions: 183 x 51 x 6.3cm
- Packed Dimensions 9 x 4.0 in / 23 x 10 cm (regular size)
- Stuff sack and Repair kit included
The following video is a great video to see how small the Therm-a-rest packs up to and is a handy guide as to how to inflate and most importantly fold back up!