The North Face Base Camp Free Fall makes the perfect day bag. It will fit a 15” laptop, though if you’re out camping we really suggest you leave the laptop at home! North Face describe it as being built in bombproof Base Camp Duffel material which makes it super strong. The backpack has a wide opening for ease of loading and it’s built to last with rugged duffel fabric. The 21 litre capacity is divided into a large main compartment and a smaller secondary compartment with organisation.
Despite it’s rugged strength its also comfortable to carry thanks to an anatomically shaped FlexVent™ injection moulded padded shoulder straps and a padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back comfort and support. Includes a tablet sleeve and removable hip belt.
Reviewers at Cotswold Outdoor rate it 5 stars with comments including
“very good quality backpacks”
“It has taken me ages to find a bag which is both practical- waterproof, laptop section, loops to attach bike lights, and looks good (I’m a girl so it’s hard to find proper backpacks that don’t look massive). It also feels like it will last the test of time.”
- Super-strong pack with padded laptop sleeve and retro styling for everyday use. FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Removable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with universal sleeve
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Durable, water-resistant zippers
- Weight/ 765 g
- Dimensions 47 cm X 32 cm X 23 cm
- Laptop Compatibility 15″: 38 cm x 3 cm x 27 cm
- Volume 21 liters